- Unlearn focus on output, instead learn to focus on outcome.
- Unlearn the practice of using meetings to debate right or wrong, instead learn to focus on sharing and uncovering key learnings that can drive actual progress.
- Unlearn the stereotype that engineers are only interested in technology and coding, instead learn to develop the best engineers who are interested in learning how customers use their work in the real world.
- Unlearn the misconception that UX is about coming up with a ‘usable’ experience, instead learn to understand the key value of UX is to create transformative business success.
- Unlearn trying to solve all the problems yourself, instead learn to open up and partner with people outside your team for a win-win success.
Image credit: Thanks Gary Chan